Name:
Location: Rowland Heights, California, United States

Friday, September 09, 2005

Working at Fox

I began working at 20th Century Fox in Century City, Ca around the begining of Sept 2005. In the few weeks that I've been here I've seen some pretty cool stuff while walking the movie sets. What I think is the coolest of all is the occasional movie star appearance. I work at the actual filming lot so it's not far-fetch that I would run into well known actors - I'm not sure if these are actually them but the two that I've seen on the lot are Helen Hunt (from the movie What Women Want) and the girl from the movie American Pie (you know the one that always says, "One day at band camp I...").

These people are earning a buck here at the Fox Lot (probably earning a little more than my buck - but never the less) so I tend to leave them alone. However, I did get a smile from Helen Hunt as she was driving by in one of the little golf carts they have here in the lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home