Name:
Location: Rowland Heights, California, United States

Monday, July 08, 2013

Evaluating Quartz.Net Part 1

So I'm starting to evaluate Quartz.Net - it's been a rough start. I'm hoping that after getting passed these glitches it'll be a promising open source utility. I have to admit, though - if the solution can't compile from the get go I'm sure there will be bigger problems as I move along in the evaluation. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I downloaded the latest from SourceForge to find that the solution can't load the two main projects. Here's the error I got: Unable to read the project file 'Quartz.2010.csproj'. The imported project "C:\src-tfs\bpeikes\ITFramework\Main\Source\3rd Party\Quartz.NET-2.1.2\.nuget\nuget.targets" was not found. Confirm that the path in the declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk. After some Google searching I ran across this post: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/quartznet/-bcQ0rTwySM/B-s8P4rnuSwJ Which in turn contained a link to the master files on SourceForge: https://github.com/quartznet/quartznet/archive/master.zip I downloaded the master.zip but still couldn't compile... :-\ The error requested that I enable automatic download of the missing NuGet packages. From my Tools menu I selected Options. Under Package Manager there an option for allowing NuGet to download missing packages during build. Once I selected that option I was able to successfully build.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home