Name:
Location: Rowland Heights, California, United States

Monday, July 08, 2013

Evaluating Quartz.Net Part 2

Once I got the solution to compile I began by running the examples. I right-clicked on Quartz.Example.2010 Project to run in debug mode. I selected each example 1 through 11 successfully. When I got to example #12 the example failed. This probably happen because there's a remote server that needs to run as well. It wasn't apparent as I launched each example. As I run each example I'm also reading through online documentation just to get a mental picture of the sequence of events and object map structures - at this point I'm not seeing how I can run example #12. As I continued with example #13 I noticed that example number 12 was launched - my hunch is that example 12 and 13 work together... but I wasn't 100% sure. Example #14 failed with a SQL fail login - I'm guessing it needs a database. The worse part is that I had to kill the process. There was no graceful shutdown once example #14 crashed. As expected, Example #15 executed without a problem. I think my step at this point is read the rest of the document to fully understand how these objects work together then come back to blogging more about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home